Skulpture is a GUI style addon for KDE programs. It features a classical three dimensional artwork with shadows and smooth gradients to enhance the visual experience.
Skulpture has been designed to be light and easy on eyes; many distracting borders or graphical elements have been removed or replaced by simpler artwork. See NOTES and README for additional information.
Skulpture is released as source code under the GNU GPL version 3 license; see INSTALL for installation instructions and COPYING for additional information.
Gentoo build kindly provided by Franz Fellner, Thanks! For binary packages, please check with your distribution.
7 years ago
New in 0.2.4:
This version fixes two crashes and other bugs visible with KDE 4.4. Updating is recommended.
* fixed possible crash when destroying MDI windows
* fixed possible crash when destroying menus
* fixed Tab key handling in Konversation
* fixed detection of default font (KDE 4.4)
* fixed menu item rectangle and input handler (Qt 4.6)
* fixed text rendering in vertical ProgressBar
* fixed frame in "east" TabWidget (Qt 4.6)
* fixed workaround for KIntNumInput size bug (KDE 4.4)
* fixed MDI window title placement with RTL layouts
* fixed ToolBar icon size to respect KDE setting (KDE 4.4)
* fixed single click mode to respect KDE setting (KDE 4.4)
* fixed vertical centering regressions (Qt 4.6.1)
* fixed vertical alignment of labels in FormLayout (Qt 4.6.2)
* fixed flashing of ScrollBar in PlacesPanel
* fixed widget flags in KWin window decoration client
* fixed menubar margin for improved full-screen usability
* fixed "Alternate Background" color in Skulpture color schemes
* fixed build warnings (KDE 4.3)
* fixed build failure with Qt 4.1
See NEWS for changes in previous versions.