This item is a part of Steam-Powered Linux KDE theme set.
The idea is to apply steampunk style to every themeable part of KDE-based distro. Any constructive feedback is highly appreciated. I will try to implement your propositions/fix bugs once I have spare time.
Parts of this set currently available:
Dark color scheme: http://kde-look.org/content/show.php/SteampunK+Color+Scheme?content=148277
Light color scheme: http://kde-look.org/content/show.php/SteampunK+Light+Color+Scheme?content=155868
Plasma Desktop theme: http://kde-look.org/content/show.php?content=157926
Yakuake theme: http://kde-look.org/content/show.php?content=158529
You can see KDM and KSplash demo video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3ubaXe8wDE
New video will be recorded as soon as the majority of work is done.
NOTE: It is highly recommended to use this QtCurve theme with corresponding color theme! It uses wood background that may not look good with another color scheme
1. Click Download and get SteampunK.qtcurve file
2. Open System Settings -> Application Appearance -> Style dialog
3. Select QtCurve as Widget style (install QtCurve if not already)
4. Click Configure
5. Click Import and provide downloaded file
6. Apply installed theme
7. Install corresponding color scheme from link in description
3 years ago
03/30/13: Updated light color scheme. Uploaded Plasma Desktop theme
12/15/12: Uploaded light wooden theme