A simple text based system monitor. Just the facts you could say. Easy to modify, just look at the documentation. I have alot of plans for this script. Originally based off compact 1.0.
- User & Host names
- System Uptime OR Battery Status
- Kernel, KDE & Qt version
- CPU Info: Model, Speed, Temp* & Load
- RAM ussage (Swap easily available & is in v0.X.1 releases be default)
- Used space on the partitions
- Network Traffic (v0.X.1 releases have dual ethernet built-in)
- Time, Date & Calendar
- Thorough Documentation (in documentation.txt, no longer the theme)
* - If lm-sensors is installed & work correctly.
Screenshot 1 shows v0.2, designed for desktops.
Screenshot 2 shows v0.2.1, designed for laptops. I was getting tired of having to reconfigure the theme depending on what device I was using.
ONLY USE v0.2.1 if you require two network interfaces, otherwise use the v0.2 build in the tar.gz (it has been updated).
Documentation is currently my main focus (since I have yet to find another feature I want to add), so please give me feedback.