This is a widget that is client for Memaid. MemAid is like a traditional flash-card program to help you memorise question/answer pairs, but with an important twist: it uses a neural network to schedule the best time for an item to come up for review. Difficult items that you tend to forget quickly will be scheduled more often, while MemAid won't waste your time on things you remember well. This means your learning process becomes much more efficient, also because the neural network gradually adapts to your personal memory model.
11 years ago
- more bug fixes to work with recent versions of PyQt
- fix time offset bug when importing XML
- fix small bug in item scheduling code.
- fix category corruption when switching databases or doing XML
- honour the font setting in the input and edit dialogs.
- update code to work with Superkaramba 0.36. Unicode is still a problem,
- improve XML importing and exporting (Jarno Elonen)
- pressing the 'find' button repeatedly will scroll through all occurences
of the string in the list now (Jarno Elonen).
- automatic import of pre-0.2.3 databases (Jarno Elonen)