Dynamo is a port of Breeze to KDE4.
The archive contains a Kvantum theme, Aurorae decoration and colorscheme.
UPDATE: Dynamo is now part of the default themes included in Kvantum, under the name of KvDynamo!
Credits to the KDE Visual Design Group for Breeze and to UTG for the original Descartes Breeze decoration.
- Download & install the Kvantum style from here:
→ http://kde-look.org/content/show.php/Kvantum?content=166241&PHPSESSID=216eba3581ec6f9c6802b546b4a5b5ec - if you installed Kvantum before, update to the latest release!
- Extract the archive, copy the Kvantum folder to ~/.config
- Copy the color-schemes and the aurorae folders to ~/.kde4/share/apps or (depending on your distro) ~/.kde/share/apps
- From systemsettings, set Kvantum as default style, and select the Dynamo colorscheme and decoration
Release Candidate: Redraw for checkboxes, changed the appereance for scrollbars on mouse hover, bigger arrows and treeview indicators, different text color for toggled buttons (Kvantum v.0.4), bigger checkboxes and radiobuttons(Kvantum v.0.4)
Third Beta: fixed the progressbars in Kvantum v.0.3, removed the background from scrollbar arrows
Second Beta: Fixed the slider cursor appearance, started to adopt lineargradients for buttons, removed the background from tab widgets, changed button size & text color.
- Finish the theming of headers
- Try to draw shadows on buttons
- Redraw for progressbars
Currently there's an issue with the Get Hot New Stuff window:
This is not caused by Kvantum itself, but it's due to a design choice within my theme (text margins > 5 likely cause it). Since the buttons size is very specific in Dynamo, i'm not gonna change this (unless it turns out it happens in other applications too).
Please, report any weird behaviour from this theme in the comments ;)
Icon theme will follow soon.
Hope you'll like these themes! Feedbacks and critiques are appreciated :)