Yes, it's another boring Windows™ Vista 7-inspired theme, very similar to Windows™ Vista 7's Aero visual style, but not 1:1 identical. I created it, because I was bored, and because existing Vistar7 widget style is (mostly) crap.
– KDE 4.x.
– QtCurve style.
– some basic knowledge of unix-like systems (e.g. linux or BSD) and KDE.
– QtCurve configuration file.
– KDE4 colour scheme.
– KDE4 Plasma theme (basically Glassified theme with some elements of Vistar7 plasma theme).
1. Extract the plasma theme archive `Plasma-theme-Sevenified.zip' to directory `~/.kde4/share/apps/desktoptheme/'.
2. Import the colour scheme `Colours-Vinspired.colors' in KDE System Settings, and the QtCurve configuration file `QtCurve-config-Vinspired.qtcurve' in QtCurve config dialog.
3. Enjoy! ;p.
Plasma theme: GPL, copyright by Marcel Nowaczyk and Hakim Jashka.
QtCurve config and colour scheme: well, actually configuration files were created mostly from scratch by me, but the copyright for the visual design should go to Microsoft graphic designers. So, probably proprietary.
Not included, but used in configuration depicted by above screenshot:
– Crystal window decoration.
– Segoe UI user interface font (for the best Vista™ 7 experience, you can turn on BCI, antialiasing, subpixel rendering, and set DPI to 96 in KDE System Settings).
– Smooth Tasks plasmoid.
– Windows 7 default wallpaper.