A KDE thumbnail generator for the ePub file format.
It works with KDE Frameworks 5, for KDE 4 just keep using 1.0 stable release.
Once installed go to Configure Dolphin -> General -> Previews and select ePub documents.
If you have some epub files containing a cover, but not supported by the thumbnailer, please tell me, I'll be glad to test them.
* fb2? http://kde-apps.org/content/show.php/KDE+fb2+Thumbnailer?content=160180
* chm? http://kde-apps.org/content/show.php/KDE+CHM+Thumbnailer?content=153410
Comments are welcome.
1 year ago
Stable KF5 release
KDE Frameworks 5 porting
Stable KDE 4 release
0.9 beta (nolibepub branch)
* It requires no more libepub.
* Increased supported ePub files.
* Added another strategy to find the cover, currently shaped on Sigil (by dliw) [0.3]
* German translation added (by dliw) [0.3]
* Better memory management
* Minor code improvements
* Increased supported ePub files:
- a new strategy to retrieve the cover from standard compliant ePub files;
- the "old" strategy now is the second option;
- a little improvement to increase the possibility of a successful result.
* Some minor improvements.
* Simplified Chinese (zh_CN) translation added. Thanks to nihui.