Huawei Status is a SuperKaramba theme to read the system state of a Huawei E220 Modem.
Following states will be show:
* signal quality
* down (inbound network traffic)
* up (outbound network traffic)
You need following programs to run the Huawei Status:
* Huawei Modem ;)
* gcom to read /dev/ttyUSB1
I write the stats into /tmp/ to grep, cut, ... it.
Maybe anyone have a better idea.
Edit the file huaweistatus.theme to correct the serial line(/dev/ttyUSB1) and the network device(ppp0).
v0.0.2 2007-08-03, gaho
* correcting network in/output, kb/s != kB/s
* adding README file
* adding the script packit.sh to make the huaweistatus.skz
v0.0.1 2007-08-03, gaho