This is the crystal window decoration done by dralgebra http://www.kde-look.org/content/show.php/Crystal?content=13969 but I didn't like the aqua buttons so I got them from the human-osx-ish beryl emerald theme http://www.kde-look.org/content/show.php/human-osx-ish?content=52808
by marijus and just imported them to crystal. You can see in the screenshots the difference between tinted buttons and non-tinted buttons. All of the credit goes to dralgebra and marijus. I didn't do much but compile it and take the time to change the pictures. Feel free to criticize or comment.
1. Download and untar the file.
2. Open Konsole and type in the path name for the shell script configure.
3. After it is done configuring, type make.
4. After that, type su and enter in root's password and type make install
5. Go to control panel and select Appearance & Themes and select Window Decorations
6. Select Crystal from the list of selections
Note** These installation instructions are based on OpenSuse and I do not know if that is how it works on every distro of Linux.
Note*** This will overwrite your previous version of crystal so keep a copy of the original crystal files if you end up not liking it.