Calcus is a cross-platform scriptable calculator based on Qt and QtScript.
* math.h functions support (in addition to Math object);
* variables (just type "a = 7" and you can use variable "a" whenever you need it);
* "pi" macro;
* print() function outputs in a log window;
* history (use Up and Down to navigate through it);
* "result" (or "res") macro.
* numeric keyboard;
* show/hide log;
* import/export script;
* immidiate/on demand evaluating (fully scripting mode);
* reset calc;
* Symbian version;
* file I/O operations.