Plasma 5.12.2 or later !!
Breeze Custom Lock is a partial KDE Look and Feel theme. It only has the lock screen part.
The Breeze Custom Lock has:
Semitransparent sliding rectangle. The lock screen texts are on the rectangle and moving out the sight when not needed.
The rectangle is moving:
- up when up arrow is pressed
- down when the down arrow is pressed.
- mouse movement will also trigger the down movement.
- after configurable time the rectangle is sliding out of sight.
There are option to configure the clock place, font size and date/time format.
Using lock screen with the Breeze Dark: Changing the Look and Feel theme defaults
Preview clip: YouTube - KDE Plasma Breeze custom lock screen
- The "Show media controls" configure option is broken in the Kubuntu 18.04. More: Kubuntu forums post
- If the gui to install / uninstall is not working: Manual install or uninstall
kpackagetool5 -t Plasma/LookAndFeel -i BreezeCustomLock.tar.gz
kpackagetool5 -t Plasma/LookAndFeel -r BreezeCustomLock