Bibata Cursor Theme with Extra colors and HiDPi Display support. This Cursor is built with clickgen and render with the puppeteer.
Bibata Modern : Round Edges Bibata Cursors
Bibata Original : Sharp Edges Bibata Cursors
Available Sizes 22, 24, 28, 32, 40, 48, 56, 64, 72, 80, 88, 96
Get the latest build @GitHub Actions
Release Notification at Twitter(@ful1e5)
For Customizing Size check README.md
Get the latest stable Linux release from the Pling. Unpack .tar.gz file and follow these commands.
For all user:
sudo mv Bibata-* /usr/share/icons
For local user:
mv Bibata-* ~/.icons
From all user:
sudo rm -r /usr/share/icons/Bibata-*
From local user:
rm -r ~/.icons/Bibata-*
- unzip .zip file
- Open unziped directory in Explorer, and right-click on install.inf.
- Click 'Install' from the context menu, and authorize the modifications to your system.
- Open Control Panel > Personalisation and Appearance > Change mouse pointers, and select Bibata Cursors.
- Click 'Apply'.
How I help the Creator?
- Give a Star or Follow on GitHub (issues & PullRequest are welcome).
- By giving a Pling or Donation.
- Download from Pling.com Product page that helps to increases my monthly payout.
- Become a Supporter of Pling.com, So we become Full-Time Libre & FOSS content creator ;)
License & Terms
'Bibata' and 'Bibata Extra' Cursor Theme are available under the terms of the GPL-3.0 license.