Ulauncher is an App Launcher similar to Spotlight in macOS.
So, I've created some themes with the color scheme of macOS Mojave, Dark and Light, to match with the desktop with macOS Themes for Linux; Really, with any kind of themes, of course }:).
Hope you like it... };)
--Things to do:
- First you need to install the pkg from: "https://ulauncher.io/"
and choose the right one for your Linux Distro.
- Launch Ulauncher... }:)
- Download the themes and extract them...
- Press "Ctrl+H", and go to "~/.config/ulauncher", and create the folder "/user-themes".
- Move the extracted files to the "~/.config/ulauncher/user-themes".
- Now press "Ctrl+Spacebar" and click on the cog in the Ulauncher bar, or click in Ulauncher systray icon, and go to app config and choose the new themes.