A Look-and-Feel theme for KDE, pleasant to the eyes and perfect for your daily workload.
- Download code from "Files" section.
- Move into your Download folder and Install "Aritim-Light-KDE" theme using
kpackagetool5 -i Aritim-Light-KDE.zip
- Open "System Settings" --> "Workspace Theme" --> select "Aritim-Light" and check "Use Desktop Layout from theme" if you want to apply the same layout as showed in the screenshots (panels etc ...)
- [optional] Papirus Icon theme installation: follow the guide lines from the repo:
- [optional] Intel P-state and CPUFreq Manager
- [optional] SierraBreeze Window Decorations: follow the guide lines from the repo:
DEPENDENCIES AND RESOURCES
This Look-and-Feel theme will also install (as dependencies):
- Color Scheme (Aritim-Light)
- Wallpaper (Aritim-Light)
- Wallpaper (Aritim-Light-V2)
- Plasmoid (Application Title)
- Plasmoid (NetSpeed Widget)
My GitHub page:--> GitHub Page
Follow me and my projects on Twitter:--> Here
DONATIONS (Thank You!)
If you liked the theme, please leave a positive feedback and/or press the "Pling me" button (on the upper-right side of this page) to help me continue this project!
You can also consider to pay me a coffee with the following methods: