Switched upon the standard Gnome 3 desktop. Only then with with added features...
- latte spacer https://store.kde.org/p/1287102
- kde global menu (on system)
- switch user (system)
- event calendar https://store.kde.org/p/998901/
- kde systemtray (on system)
- latte window button applet. This applet (upper right) takes care of the merging of the top-bar and the window-decoration-bar when a window is maximized. It does this in a spectacular way thus saving screen-space and clutter. You can not just install this widget in the normal way from the kde-store. Perhaps your distribution has a binary file from this widget but I had to build it (in Debian).
first (in Debian, Kubuntu. Neon)
sudo apt install cmake extra-cmake-modules qtdeclarative5-dev libqt5x11extras5-dev libkf5iconthemes-dev libkf5plasma-dev libkf5windowsystem-dev libkf5declarative-dev libkf5xmlgui-dev libkf5activities-dev build-essential libkf5wayland-dev git gettext libkf5archive-dev libkf5notifications-dev libxcb-util0-dev libsm-dev libkf5crash-dev libkf5newstuff-dev libkdecorations2-dev libkf5coreaddons-dev libqt5quickwidgets5 libkf5sysguard5 libkf5sysguard-dev
Then download the widget https://store.kde.org/p/1272871/ (look under "Files")
Unpack the tar.gz
Navigate into the "root" of the newly created folder
When in Dolphin press F4 (or open in terminal) and give: "bash install.sh".
The top-bar is blurred. It is more readable that way I think.
- kde application dashboard (on system) with “nine dots icon” https://store.kde.org/p/1328320/ (when de nine dots icon is copied to /usr/share/icons (sudo cp start-here.svg /usr/share/icons) this latte lay-out will automatically use it. This dock is not blurred.
Used icon themes:
flat-glass-Color https://store.kde.org/p/1328321/ , modified mix of papirus, flat-remix, vimix, numix and others
ultrflatOrangeLichteDskp https://store.kde.org/p/1328322/ modified mix of themes.
To get this look install both icon themes.
Choose the ultraflatOrangeLichteDskp theme.
It will use icons from the flat-glass-Color theme when the system needs them.
Window decoration theme
Aurorae Freeze https://store.kde.org/p/1002663/