I wanted a theme with more transparency than what Plasma 5 gives by default, so I made this one using the Plasma SDK and Inkscape.
It is the same theme featured in my post here https://www.reddit.com/r/unixporn/comments/ei50jq/plasma_i_like_it_blurry_with_a_dropdown_system/ in which various people asked if I could upload it.
Please let me know if you have any suggestions for making it better!
Icon theme in screenshots:
1st and 2nd: My remix of the Deepin Sea Icon theme, which will be available after I've finished fixing it to work on Plasma.
The Rest: Breeze
You can install this theme using the 'Get New Plasma Styles' option in the Plasma Styles settings menu or by copying the folder to ~/.local/share/plasma/desktoptheme/
UPDATE: v1.0.3 09/07/2020
1. Follows Plasma Colour Scheme. If you change your colour scheme in System Settings, Breeze Krystal Light will update to follow the next time you log in or if the theme is re-applied
- Hovering over task manager entries
- Window snapping overlays
2. Task Manager widget improvements
It is now more obvious which programs in Task manager are open and which are not. This is now in-line with how Breeze looks but without the spinning wheel thing when you open a program.
3. Improved readability on tooltips
Previously, hovering over an icon on Task Manager atop a white or light background would render text unreadable. This has been fixed, and text is now readable.
4. Better desktop widget backgrounds
The gigantic shadows on the desktop widgets have been changed to be less so.
Please let me know what you think of the changes in this version!