Kubuntu/KDE Neon Requires: sudo apt install qml-module-qtquick-localstorage
If you already added the widget before installing the package, restart Plasma to reload the widget.
Displays a list of recent GitLab issues and merge requests for a specific (or multiple) repos.
* Display first page of issues from a GitLab repo.
* Can display Open, Closed, or All Issues + Merge Requests.
* Can sort by Created or Updated.
* Lists number of comments like the webpage.
* Uses GitHub's Octicons.
* Can hide the background when used as a desktop widget.
* Can hide the heading.
* Can changed the panel icon.
* The list is cached locally, so restarting plasmashell constantly (eg: plasma developers) is not a problem.