macOS Big Sur Cursor Theme with HiDPI Display support. This Cursor is built with clickgen and render with the puppeteer.
Available Sizes 22, 24, 28, 32, 40, 48, 56, 64, 72, 80, 88, 96
Get the latest build @GitHub Actions
Release Notification at Twitter(@ful1e5)
For Customizing Size check README.md
Get the latest stable Linux release from the Pling. Unpack the .tar.gz file and follow these commands.
For all user:
sudo mv macOSBigSur /usr/share/icons
For local user:
mv macOSBigSur ~/.icons
From all user:
sudo rm -r /usr/share/icons/macOSBigSur
From local user:
rm -r ~/.icons/macOSBigSur
- unzip macOSBigSur_Windows.zip file
- Open macOSBigSur_Windows/ in Explorer, and right-click on install.inf.
- Click 'Install' from the context menu, and authorize the modifications to your system.
- Open Control Panel > Personalisation and Appearance > Change mouse pointers, and select MacOSBigSur Cursors.
- Click 'Apply'.
How I help the Creator?
- Give a Star or Follow on GitHub (issues & PullRequest are welcome).
- By giving a Pling or Donation.
- Download from Pling.com Product page that helps to increases my monthly payout.
- Become Supporter of Pling.com, So we become Full-Time Libre & FOSS content creator ;)
License & Terms
'macOS Big Sur' Cursor Theme is available under the terms of the GPL-3.0 license.