An extended calendar with daily weather forecasts and events from Google Calendar. Also includes a timer and 24 hour forecast graph.
Based on the Event Flow Calendar for android. Combines code from weather-widget, volume control from mediacontrolscompact, and the default calendar + timer plasmoids.
* Google Calendar Agenda
* Timer (8 preset durations / Scroll over the time left to adjust for other durations)
* Double click a day in the calendar to open the new event template in the browser.
* Clicking a day in the agenda opens a quick form for creating an event.
* Clicking an event in the agenda opens the event in the browser.
* Scrolling over the clock controls the volume.
* Full height single column layout (https://streamable.com/88ct)
Arch / Chakra: pacman -S plasma5-applets-eventcalendar
v42 - February 14 2017 1 month ago
* Possible fix for emojis in the event summary crashing plasmashell.
v41 - February 13 2017 1 month ago
* Hide the daily weather column if there's no data.
* Add new clock preset.
* Add debugging mode.
v40 - February 6 2017 1 month ago
* Can now edit the event summary (except for repeating events) from the right click menu.
* A few HiDPI fixes from @vcucek. Begin testing with 2x DPI.
* [upstream fix] Fix "title" button's height in the calendar.
* Refactor the event fetching code so it's not cluttering UI files.
* Cleanup some debug logging + warnings.
* Change whitespace between weather/date/events in the agenda to padding inside the button.
v39 - November 30 2016 3 months ago
* Fixed clock height is no longer limited to a max of 99px.
* Fix current date not advancing when used as a desktop widget.
* Fix weather/events being spam fetched XX times when first loaded (using the deferred pattern). This caused the tooltip to jitter for a bit as all the responses came in and caused updates.
* Panel tooltip now shows the seconds + timezone (still follows the locale instead of your 12h/24h setting though).
* Added "Big Number" style for the current date.
* Added a full height single column layout where the agenda is placed above the calendar.
* Refactor cached weather/event models so it's stored at the widget scope rather than the popup scope.
* Refactor most configurable code to not pass config values but look at a global object.
. 5 months ago
v38 - October 21 2016
* Fix inability to set the weather affecting new users.
* Fix bug when viewing the weather config page in Kubuntu 16.04.
v37 - October 15 2016
* Default to using a qdbus command to change the volume (with the GUI).
* Don't force user to hit apply after opening the "Google Calendar" tab in the config.
* Option to toggle outlines of icons when the bg color set by the theme is ugly as sin.
* Added a GUI for chosing your city.
* Lots of work for using Weather Canada as as a data source (still unfinished).
* Show a message to either hide or configure the weather when city is not set.
* Ability to set a fixed clock height.
* Jump by 1% instead of 5% when setting the clock's 2nd line height.
* Added a new event badge with just the decimal number of events that day.
v36 - August 5 2016
* Show the 3h weather forecast icons in the meteogram.
* Show calendar colour in the calendar tooltip.
* Number of hours shown in the meteogram is now configurable (default: 30 hours).
* Use chronometer icons in the Timer. Also use toggle buttons instead of checkboxes.