Search results for "linux"

61.

OSX-style Arc theme for Solus

GTK3/4 Themes by ManjaroCinnamonFan
Arc-theme with OSX-buttons. Optimized for the Solus desktop.
gnome linux theme unix
7.4
Mar 09 2016
62.

Mat-D GTK

GTK3/4 Themes by ManjaroCinnamonFan
Material design inspired theme Works with XFCE(thunar), Cinnamon(nemo) and Mate(caja) desktops GTK2 and GTK3 Also included a Mat-D userstyle-script (to use with the Stylish-addon of firefox).
gnome linux theme unix
7.5
Mar 03 2016
63.

White

GTK3/4 Themes by hakamybs
White theme is a simple theme built to mimic OS x Yosemite and El Capitan clean interface. From the screenshots: GNOME Shell theme: White GTK theme: White Icon theme: Mine-Yosemite Font: Sans Francisco (SFNS) Display 11 Related contents: - Mine-Yosemite (Icon theme)...
gnome linux theme unix
7.4
Feb 09 2016
64.

Dorian-Flat-3.16

GTK3/4 Themes by hellokitten
A flat version of the Dorian-theme. For Gtk-3.16. This is a clean and usable dark theme. [b]INCLUDES[/b] gtk2 and gtk3 themes gnome-shell theme cinnamon-shell theme metacity2 theme chromium theme firefox theme Openbox theme Xfwm4 theme Unity Ubuntu-Software-Center...
gnome linux theme unix
7.5
Jun 10 2015
65.

Midnight Moonlight - OpenGEU theme

Enlightenment Themes by Duma
[b]Midnight Moonlight[/b] [i]The Alternate theme of the good, old OpenGEU Quarto di Luna[/i] This is the theme of the old E17 distro OpenGEU (aka Geubuntu), recompiled for the stable release of E17/Moksha and E19 with full [b]ELEMENTARY SUPPORT[/b]!!. All the credits goes to Luca The Dark...
enlightenment linux theme unix
7.5
May 08 2015
66.

varNaM-Gtk

GTK3/4 Themes by hellokitten
For Gtk3.14 This is the varNaM theme reworked after several years on the shelf. It is a desaturated blue patterned theme. [b]INCLUDES[/b] [li]Gnome-shell theme[/li] [li]Metacity theme[/li] [li]Openbox3 theme[/li] [li]google Chrome theme[/li] [li]Unity[/li] [li]Ubuntu Software...
gnome linux theme unix
7.5
Mar 02 2015
67.

BAmbiance

GTK3/4 Themes by beaumorris0184
99% Credit goes to the UI/UX team at Ubuntu for creating the Ambiance theme to being with... The other 1% goes to me for changing the colors (mostly grayed out now), and providing some minor tweaks to the titlebar (smaller buttons, less vertical padding)... Tested on Ubuntu 14.10 with no KNOWN...
gnome linux theme unix
7.5
Feb 15 2015
68.

Numix Blue Remix

GTK3/4 Themes by vitalyk
Not compatible with 15.10 as it's forked from older version of Numix. This is a simple remix of the amazing Numix theme ([url]http://gnome-look.org/content/show.php/Numix?content=160205[/url]). I really like the flatness and the squareness of Numix, but I also like blue color. All I did with...
gnome linux theme unix
7.5
Dec 09 2014
69.

DeLorean-Dark-Themes

GTK3/4 Themes by hellokitten
[b]Delorean-Dark-3.8[/b] is a highly polished glass and metal theme showcased within dramatic contrasts. [b]Delorean-Dark-3.10[/b] is designed to be sleek and less complicated than its previous incarnation. It's unfocused state resembles a pencil sketch, while its focused state sports...
gnome linux theme unix
7.4
Aug 19 2014
70.

nimbus gtk3 version

GTK3/4 Themes by ilar81
This is Nimbus theme ported for GTK3. All needed packages for ubuntu(mint) and fedora is included. Original GTK2 version of Nimbus theme can be download here http://dlc.sun.com/osol/jds/downloads/extras/nimbus/. Metacity3 theme can be download here...
gnome linux theme unix
7.5
Jun 23 2014