Ginkgo is a navigator for Nepomuk, the KDE semantic toolkit.
Ginkgo lets you do the following:
* Create new resources: create a new entry for describing an event, a city, an organization, a topic etc.
* Create links between resources, e.g. relate a file to a contact and to an event
* Create new types of resources (data source, song, recipe, invoice, etc.)
* Run a full text search across all the files and resources indexed by Nepomuk, the semantic engine of KDE
* Open files or Web pages referenced in your Nepomuk database
* Set the current work context, so that you can link new ressources to the current context in one click from other applications
* Display resources by type, sorted by date, name or type
* Customize the places panel: add new entries, move the entries, similaringly to what's possible in Dolphin